Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still waiting...

Sorry we are not being too faithful on posting regularly yet. It's mostly because there is nothing new to report, unfortunately. I'm a bit grumpy about it, because I feel our expectations were raised when we were told we "could be gone by Christmas" a month ago! Well, it's not likely at this point, and that is ok, because we would like to spend Christmas with our boys. However, it would be nice to get a phone call saying that we are leaving the day after Christmas!! :)

Since it was Bethany's birthday last week, I thought it would be perfect to get our travel approval call; it didn't happen, but I remained optimistic, thinking we would get the call yesterday, on Dan's birthday. Well, that didn't happen either, so now I'm going to hope it comes tomorrow...and then the next day...and then the next. Get the picture?? :)

I don't know how people who are waiting for their first child deal with this waiting thing. We are so blessed to have 3 boys that keep us plenty busy, and I still am getting impatient! Of course, most of you know, that is just in my nature to be impatient!! :)

Well enough rambling and smiley faces from me tonight. God is in control. He has been throughout this entire process. Instead of just saying it, I need to act as though I believe it to be true. Then I can do away with these negative and crabby attitudes. Stay tuned...

Becky

No comments: