Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More waiting

Hi,

I am a bit frustrated at the moment. We cannot get communication from our agency regarding our visa application, which we need to get in PRONTO. We could get our T.A. (travel approval) any day.

On a happier note, I received a Chinese baby doll that I ordered in the mail recently. Toby was enthralled by it! He helped me unpackage the doll and proudly raced downstairs to show his dad and brothers. This doll is one of a handful of items I have bought during moments of weakness...

Right before Thanksgiving, we painted a room pink in our house for the first time after more than 14 years of marriage! We also hung the curtains in Bethany's room. Now Dan gets to start sanding and restaining the oak bed frame given to us by our good friends Troy and Chris. Things are shaping up in our girlie's bedroom.

Hopefully I can post some travel dates soon.

By His Grace and For His Glory,
Becky and all the boys (can't say that for too much longer!)

No comments: